In Lincoln City, there’s miles to explore….seven miles to be exact. Seven miles of soft, sandy beach. Seven miles of hidden treasures. Seven miles of magic family moments. Discover every inch of Lincoln City’s seven miles of smiles. Come, find your smile!
Traveling to Lincoln City is easy! Just two hours from Portland, Oregon and one hour west of Salem, take a scenic drive through the beautiful Coastal Mountain Range. If you’re already on the coast, we’re right on Highway 101. Get your travel info here.
GETTING AROUND LINCOLN CITY
Robben Rent-a-Car – 3244 NE Hwy 101 • 541-994-2452
Explore the Oregon Coast with connected public transportation
- Lincoln City Loop – Bus service running a continual loop throughout Lincoln City with service Monday-Saturday.
- Dial-A-Ride – Curb to curb coordinated and accessible transit service.
- North by Northwest Connector – Service connecting coastal communities from Astoria through Yachats.
TAXI & PRIVATE CAR SERVICE
- A Happy Cab – 541-996-8294
- Lincoln City Cab Co – 541-996-2003
- Come & Get Me Cab – 541-994-6050
- A Coastal Cab of Lincoln City – 541-614-2014
- D River Taxi – 541-992-1979
- Coastal Luxury Limos – 541-921-8406
Information above courtesy of Explore Lincoln City
Lincoln City has three primary economic resources: tourism, healthcare, and retirement.
In 1995 the Confederated Tribes of Siletz opened Chinook Winds Casino at the northern end of the city on property overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Major employers include Chinook Winds Casino, city government, Lincoln County School District, and Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital.
The Salishan Spa & Golf Resort, located south of Siletz Bay in Gleneden Beach, has dining opportunities, a shopping complex, cabin lodging, and a golf course offering views of the Pacific Ocean.
The city houses a Pig N’ Pancake restaurant, a chain unique to the Oregon Coast.
Utility Companies Serving Windward Place Apartments
Electric: Pacific Power (Utilities must be in Tenant Name) 888-221-7070
Water, Sewer, Garbage: Service provided by Windward Place Apartments